Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Day 36: 14 Menus To Go

Clue: 206-xxx-1968
With Blake Light still stuck in Utah, it was up to Hot Sushi and me to solve the clue for the day.  We were ready all morning, anxiously awaiting a clue.  Unfortunately we had a meeting at 3 that lasted longer than expected (but Hot Sushi aced his presentation at this meeting!).  By the time I got back to my desk, the clue had already been announced!  I tried some Google searches to see if I could come up with anything, but short of calling Frank at the phone number listed like everyone else, I couldn’t come up with it at all.  When the menu was found in Issaquah, we knew that even if we had figured out the clue, there was now way we could have made it.
Of course, when I got home and called Ma and Pa Wink to whine about the clue, Ma came back with “oh, XXX Rootbeer?  We used to go there all the time!  I loved that place!”  I think Ma and Pa may need to become official members of Team MI very soon.
FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment