Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Day 11: 39 Menus To Go

Clue: “egg’iasm keds”
The blog told us around 1:15pm that the clue would be coming within the hour. While at home baking some birthday cupcakes for a special someone I immediately called and texted Team: Impossible teammates to keep them on the lookout as well.
When the clue arrived egg’iasm keds, I thought to myself, really? I have not the slightest idea where to start. With virtually no help from the Team: Impossible teammates, responses being: ‘Wink Wink: “well that makes sense.”’ and ‘Hot Sushi: “shoe breakfast?”’, I was truly at a loss.
I tried checking out the Canlis Facebook page as some people have been leaving some “suggestions” to help lead people in the right direction. However, I’m not sure I understand everyone’s logic that flocked to Beth’s Café following someone’s helpful addition, “where would an egg go to have an orgasm, on foot”. Since when does cannibalism get eggs excited?
The menu was actually found at Warren Magnuson's desk at Suzallo Library.  Huh?

FAIL.

2 comments:

  1. The clue is a word scramble. Usnscramble egg'iasm keds to get Maggie's Desk. Maggie was a common nickname for Warren Magnuson, and his original desk is at the Suzallo library.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thinking on going to Beth's was that it was a reference to both the infamous 12-egg omelet they server there, and to the fact that Beth's is across the street from Greenlake where people go to run. It made sense at the time.

    ReplyDelete