Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 35: 15 Menus To Go

Clue: A historical drinking lesson: Don't let the mann get you down.

Again, I was not in the Seattle area on Saturday, so I knew there was no way I could get the clue.  However, Pa Wink and Little Wink were both very excited to at least trying to guess what it meant.  We all immediately got on our phones and began searching historical bars/taverns in the Seattle area.  Pa Wink immediately guessed Wild Ginger or The Triple Door in the Mann building downtown.  Little Wink thought it had to do with the Rainier baseball team because they once had a “Mann” on their team.  However, I wasn’t quite following his logic on that one.  He was quite insistent though, even when I told him that there had already been Rainier baseball clue.  My guess was the Old Rainier Brewery that had recently been condemned (and where Team MI had recently spent an afternoon scouring for a menu). 
However, we were all wrong, as it was found at Gus’s Tavern on 23rd and Cherry.
I’m excited to have the rest of Team Menu Impossible back this week, as the pressure was obviously too much for this Wink.

FAIL!

No comments:

Post a Comment